Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Off Road Evolution's Seriously Bad Ass JK

Old 08-13-2008, 09:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryno
$75K is a lot to pay for a Jeep, especially when half the fun of owning a Jeep is building it up yourself.

I'm a huge Corvette fan but I don't think I would pay $25,000 extra for a Z06 unless I won the lottery. I'd get a base coupe for $50K--which still has 436 horsepower, mind you--and then take it to Lingenfelter and have them do $10K worth of upgrades. At the end of the day you would have over 600 hp for $15K less than a Z06, and $40K less than a ZR1.
Yeah you're right, with a few shops here in Houston that now have a worldwide reputation I'd keep it local Vs. Lingenfelter and I too would do a C6 coupe and build it up. The C6 bodystyle hit the head on the nail, the C4 was a cool red-neck bodystyle, the C5 was just a fat body looking car, no streamlining IMO..the C6 took the Gold Medal. I did like the shark years though, especially 69
Old 08-13-2008, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That JK make's me feel all funny, like when we use to climb the rope in gym class.............

Last edited by JK-Fire; 08-15-2008 at 06:43 AM.

Quick Reply: Off Road Evolution's Seriously Bad Ass JK