Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Off Road Evolution/ProRock 60's

Old 11-05-2009, 11:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Road Evolution/ProRock 60's

I just ordered a set of ProRock 60's and have a few questions. First, what shock would everyone recommend I run with these that can handle the extra weight of these massive D60s? For that matter I am back and forth between the Tereflex 4" LCG and the ORE Long ARm (don't think I have enough cash left for coilovers, but MAN would I love them up front).

Also, I am not sure what gears to get in the axles (5.13 or 5.38)....does anyone have any suggestions??

I would like to talk to EVO about their long arm kit, but apparently they are all at the SEMA show..Anyone from Off Road Evolution PLEASE PM me so we can talk. I would like to order a long arm kit to install with my new ProRocks

Last edited by Marine; 11-05-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Marine
I just ordered a set of ProRock 60's and have a few questions. First, what shock would everyone recommend I run with these that can handle the extra weight of these massive D60s? For that matter I am back and forth between the Tereflex 4" LCG and the ORE Long ARm (don't think I have enough cash left for coilovers, but MAN would I love them up front).

Also, I am not sure what gears to get in the axles (5.13 or 5.38)....does anyone have any suggestions??

I would like to talk to EVO about their long arm kit, but apparently they are all at the SEMA show..Anyone from Off Road Evolution PLEASE PM me so we can talk. I would like to order a long arm kit to install with my new ProRocks
Sounds great give me a call in the morning and we will get you going
Old 11-08-2009, 10:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

let me know what you decide to do, im getting prorock60's and was curious about the evo system as well!

Quick Reply: Off Road Evolution/ProRock 60's