Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

OEM Rim & Toyo Open Country show pics

Old 06-20-2009, 02:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Easyryder01
Yeah I see the tires that you guys have are M/T's which is definitely not the direction i was going, I was looking at more of the A/T. I am also being told that the rim is too narrow for this tire that I am looking for which is the 285x75R18, and the fella I spokr to on the net tire shoppe said I should go for the Nitto Grappler AT in a 325x65 R18 which sounds a bit too wide and I am going to get a lot of tire sticking out past my fenders. Also the fella mentioned that due to the width I am going to get uneven tire wear ? What have you guys seen on your tires so far as mileage and wear ? Whats your opinion we'd liked to know.
Sounds like you need a new tire shop. No fing way that 325s will fit.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got 295/70/17s on my stock rubi wheels with no problem. Spacers also.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

geebee you got any pics of them ? I am looking so hard cuz I know soon it's gonna creep up on me that I need tires and I am gonna be S.O.L ! I would love to see your tires too ARJK. I deffinitely think the 325's are not going to fit either. BUt look forward to you guys showin me some pics if you got them.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Easyryder01
geebee you got any pics of them ? I am looking so hard cuz I know soon it's gonna creep up on me that I need tires and I am gonna be S.O.L ! I would love to see your tires too ARJK. I deffinitely think the 325's are not going to fit either. BUt look forward to you guys showin me some pics if you got them.
ive got pics but not here at work. i'll try to get some up tomorrow or tuesday.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:28 PM
JK Super Freak

sorry mine are M/T's didnt read the thread properly.
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04561.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	25888

Quick Reply: OEM Rim & Toyo Open Country show pics