Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

OEM Half Doors Painted

Old 07-31-2008, 06:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by claymore
Looks really good ! What size lift and tires is that?

Thanks man! I'm running a 2" Black Diamond BB and a 1" M.O.R.E. BL with 35" KM2s.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SH0RTBUS
Thanks man! I'm running a 2" Black Diamond BB and a 1" M.O.R.E. BL with 35" KM2s.
My 2dr is flame red also. Hope you don't mind if I copy...
Old 07-31-2008, 09:10 AM
JK Freak

So what ended up being the total cost for the doors and the paint job? ...I am really diggin' the half doors now.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rballman
So what ended up being the total cost for the doors and the paint job? ...I am really diggin' the half doors now.
I swapped my full doors and $800 for the the half doors. The cash was so the other person could repaint my full doors to match their rig and hopefully pocket a little for their trouble. Paint ran me just under $600. This wasn't a cheap venture by any means, but I really wanted half doors and am pleased with the results. I have a thing for clean bodylines and it just bothered the crap out of me that the bottom window ledge of the full doors did not line up with the rest of the body lines when the top was down.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Personally I like your Jeep the way it is. I think the silver wheels look good and with the silver vents and sticker it pulls it all together. I like the black, but I am tired of everybody rock'n black wheels now days. I think with the black it looks like everyone else's. It has a REALLY good look now! Keep it and set yourself apart. Thats my 2 cents.....
Old 07-31-2008, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was never a fan of the AEV yellow center caps. Looks great in all silver or all black.

I like your Jeep both ways... as is and blacked out (just don't black out the headlights). Don't you wish it was as easy as it is in photoshop . Great photoshop work by the way.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:20 AM
jpp
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jkMatt
Personally I like your Jeep the way it is. I think the silver wheels look good and with the silver vents and sticker it pulls it all together. I like the black, but I am tired of everybody rock'n black wheels now days. I think with the black it looks like everyone else's. It has a REALLY good look now! Keep it and set yourself apart. Thats my 2 cents.....

X2... The black looks good on some other colors, but I think silver accents really go well with the Flame Red... It looks freakin' awesome now Although, it IS your Jeep.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:55 AM
JK Newbie

Default Tinted windows?

Originally Posted by rballman
Alright here is the black badge. I also gave the jeep some tinted windows...so you are mostly blacked out. It is a slow night for me....

Hey how did you tint those windows? I assume you had a motor trimmer fit tinted ones?
Old 05-15-2011, 05:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by OziBoy

Hey how did you tint those windows? I assume you had a motor trimmer fit tinted ones?
That's a PhotoShop job. Lol.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jkMatt
DITTO!

Quick Reply: OEM Half Doors Painted