Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Now what?

Old 08-11-2012, 10:36 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Now what?

I was looking at my rig today and got to thinkin' that about the only unmodified parts from the show room are the steering wheel, seats and engine. After five years, I'm about done with projects I can do to this guy. Maybe I'll have to sell it and pick up something else I can build. Anyhow, here it is:
Off road summer mode:

Around town mode:

Chilly?:

Interior:

Come winter I'll throw the hard top on and take some more picts.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:41 PM
JK Super Freak

You need one of these......

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Jeep 141.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	352921
Old 08-11-2012, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You could still add CAI, seat covers, grill mod, trektop, some LEDs, light rack, lamp guards, ect! Jeeps have endless amounts of accessories!
Old 08-11-2012, 02:20 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jeeper'08
You could still add CAI, seat covers, grill mod, trektop, some LEDs, light rack, lamp guards, ect! Jeeps have endless amounts of accessories!
Even though I broke my promise to never put anything on the Jeep for looks alone. I broke that with some stickers, but that's it. Jeeps do have a limited number of functional accessories.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:27 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by seer1
Even though I broke my promise to never put anything on the Jeep for looks alone. I broke that with some stickers, but that's it. Jeeps do have a limited number of functional accessories.
It's a sad day when there are no more mods... what are you going to do with all that left over cash? Sniff... Sniff...

Guess you'll need to order a 2013 and start over!!
Old 08-11-2012, 02:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by seer1
CAI-better sound, little HP gain. Seat covers-protects seats. Grille mod-got me there, useless. Headlamp guards-protect lamps from branches, etc. LEDs-more visibility. Trektop-more aerodynamic? See, not just for looks!

Last edited by Jeeper'08; 08-11-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

rear corners?
Old 08-11-2012, 02:37 PM
JK Junkie

Side steps for your short friends or Rock rails for those stumps that grow super fast.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:17 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jeeper'08
CAI-better sound, little HP gain. Seat covers-protects seats. Grille mod-got me there, useless. Headlamp guards-protect lamps from branches, etc. LEDs-more visibility. Trektop-more aerodynamic? See, not just for looks!
Haha, I see CAI first and I know you're puttin' me on. I wouldn't dare trust a bottle opener to the crap they spray on the roads here. That's hanging on the dash. The Shrockworks sliders and hand grips are already there for my short friends. My rule on that is if they can't climb in, they can call a cab. I'm kinda looking at that Rugged Ridge snorkel once they get the bugs worked out of it, but then there's that extra $$$ thing... there isn't any. Maybe it is time for a'13 or something else.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:34 PM
JK Jedi

Forgot to mention earlier that your rig is A+!! You could mod it by getting a new wife or girlfriend... that would be different!!

Quick Reply: Now what?