Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Northridge4x4 New shop

Old 11-11-2010, 06:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK..finally got my pics uploaded.

So I was in Tacoma for a business meeting (I'm from Boston) and decided to go check out Northridge's new place. I;ve bought enough stuff from Dave in the past so was looking forward to meeting him in person. I checked the website, got the address and headed out in my rental Nissan Sentra...

Ended up at the OLD Northridge location....which...how to say this the right way....I am pretty sure I ruined the Sentra driving down the dirt road to get to it!

Anyway, a quick call to dave and he gave me directions to the new place which is about 10 minutes away. This is what you see as you approach the new area (sorry for the pic quality...only had Iphone)

This is what was sitting in the parking lot when I got there..

Really Dave, you should have more respect for your Jeeps....those things were dirty!

This is the store front which is obviously still being worked on but will be awesome when its stocked.

I got a full tour of the facility which started in the office section...sorry didn't get pics of the main office but he has a nice flat panel in there! But, this is the "common" area which is screaming for a pool table!

Next up was the warehouse and garage area. TONS of product in stock. I was drooling for a bit!

I saw these lying around and Dave offered to give them to me but I kindly turned him down as my stock Rubi axles are more than adequate for wheeling...

And finally, a shot of the garage area with a 2011 Rbi unlimited up on the lift. I believe they told me it was getting gears and a lift. Wich I took some pics from underneath it because it was so clean. I think My Jeep lasted about 24 hours before I had permanent mud staining the undercarriage.

I wish I took more pictures but I had a blast talking with everyone there. It was amazing seeing how the orders were processed. He really goes out of his way to make sure every order that comes in gets shipped out same day. It was quite a routine they had down with everyone working together. And they all looked like they enjoye what they do...wish all of us could say that about our jobs!

So another thank you to the Northridge guys for hosting me for a little while. I'm glad I got to see the new place in its early stages. If you don't get an east coast shop open, I think I may have to make a cross country trip in my JK to get some work done!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill follow you out, but after were going to Utah. And then I'll be looking for a new home too...
Old 11-12-2010, 02:00 AM
JK Freak

That dirt road to the old shop will definitely be missed, it just felt so right that at the end of that beatup, potholed dirt road was the ultimate jeep shop.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2010, 02:15 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cannot convince my wife this would be an awesome vacation destination. I could spend a week here looking at the scenery.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by KCTW
I cannot convince my wife this would be an awesome vacation destination. I could spend a week here looking at the scenery.
The ride out there alone was awesome. I usually spend my time in Seattle (which I love) and Tacoma. This was my first time driving all the way out that far which is truly the Pacific Northwest!. It is a place you could easily get lost if you wanted to. Abosolutley beautiful scenery. Just wish I had my Jeep rather than a Sentra!

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4 New shop