Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Nitto's : Trail Grapplers vs. Mudd Graplers

Old 03-01-2013, 03:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got Mud Grapplers on my Ford SuperCrew and they are LOUD as they can be, but they're my second set already. I really like the look of them, they give my truck a mean stance, I tow my boat at least 10-12 times every season and they hold up pretty well. Not the best tread life but given what type of tread they have I guess you could say it's decent wear. The noise its " tractor like " and can get pretty annoying at times especially in a long ride but riding around town is just fine. The ride comfort is very nice and the handling is also nice even on rain.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, the muds are very loud. Especially when they get some miles/cupping on them. Tjey are damn near as loud as super swamper boggers, just a higher pitch tone. I would throw them in the #8 category for noise.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:28 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for all the advice.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

I was stuck between the two until I rode in my friends z71 with 35 MUDs on it. I couldn't carry on a phone conversation due to the roar so I went with the trails and love them. He has also switched to the trails now.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:35 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah, I currently have the Trails, and do love them. I guess I'll just bump up to 37's and stay with them. Thanks all...

Quick Reply: Nitto's : Trail Grapplers vs. Mudd Graplers