Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New window roll

Old 11-19-2008, 06:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not big on camo myself, but i like that....very nice!
Old 11-26-2008, 06:16 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the responses everyone. I've been in and out of town and a bit behind. My wife and I are looking at a few other camo patterns and a few solids colors as well. They may end up in a Basement Builder's Craft Fair in the future. I'm thinking about making a separate pocket on the inside to hold the tailgate bar and perhaps a bit of a design change.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Come on dude, make a cover for the two front hardtop panels. Those will sell like beer-battered fries.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bosscj351
Come on dude, make a cover for the two front hardtop panels. Those will sell like beer-battered fries.
One bag that holds both or individual bags? Zipper or velcro closure? Felt lined or something with a little more padding? Perhaps I can get my wife to make a demo for you to evaluate.

Quick Reply: New window roll