Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Wheels! Procomp 7089

Old 06-26-2010, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rawb77
Got em put on today at lunchtime. Procomp 7089 17x9.

Before: (BORING!)

AFTER!!!!!!!!!

Stock X Tires. Amazing what a little bit of backspacing will do for you! Made the stock tires come out just a smidge past the fenders. Looks SOOOOO much more aggressive even with just the Stock tires! (Cooper Discoverer STT's are on their way once these tires wear down just a wee bit more. 33x12.50R17's are the size I have in mind!

Yes Sir, Good Choice
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0339..jpg
Views:	180
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	74336  
Old 06-28-2010, 05:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Looking good! I remember when my wheels looked like that.

Oh man Mark! Those are definitly showing their love and attention!

Hey everyone thanks for the compliments. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on getting new wheels on my Jeep since the day I bought it. Everytime I tried to order some they seemed to be on backorder for like 6+ weeks. This time I finally found ones that I really liked in stock and Discount tire Price Matched a weekend Father's Day sale and saved me about $300!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good!!! It's hard to tell from this picture, but I went with the black lugs.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-28-2010, 08:54 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TheKid25
Looks good!!! It's hard to tell from this picture, but I went with the black lugs.
[IMG][/IMG]
Oh yes I figured someone was gonna ask about that.

Discount Tire ordered my Lugs at the same time as my wheels. They ordered me some black Lugs. However, they were being shipped out from 2 different locations. For some reason they said, Gorilla Lugs take a day or two longer to arrive than Wheels when they order from LA. The wheels came in last Friday and I had them put on. Once the black lugs arrive, then I'll swing by during my lunch break (as they are right around the corner from my office) and have them swap out the Silver/Chrome Lugs for the Black ones I had ordered.

Quick Reply: New Wheels! Procomp 7089