Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New upgrades...

Old 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by texmexjeeper
i like it alot. i used a regular hitch lock through holes all ready there to lock it to the rear of the carrier, and a nother through the high lift itself. then a coil lock through my gas can to secure it to the rig so my wife dont have to worry about it when i am over here in iraq. it dont rattle around either in the rear, you kinda dont knows its there. i get even more stares now when driving around, kids point, chicks smile, guys drool,

my rig stands out some what since its the only one in town like it. even my mechanic bought a rig now and is gonna fix it up. he is always callin my wife wantin her to bring it to shows he goes to so he can show it off, and his work. my jeep was even in a TV show sometime back on mexican broadcast show,
Can i get some more pics of that hi lift holder?

How did you mount your spare tire... the bolts on mine are not long enough so my spare is at an angle ... yours?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CitadelJeep04
Nice Jeep! ANd welcome home. I have the same winch, and I'll tell you, better get a cover for it now. the Logo's and plastic will fade very quickly if left out in the sun for a few months.
Where do they sell these?

Also side note...

Is it true you need to oil your winch cable every once in a while?

Quick Reply: New upgrades...