Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New toys! with pictures...

Old 11-05-2009, 10:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New toys! with pictures...

I was going to post these a few weeks ago, but I just never got around to it. I have had the trailer for about 2 months now and I just picked up the Cub cadet today from the grandparents.

Trailer has 3500lb axle and is exactly the same width as the Jeep. I wanted to maximize the purchase so I tried to stay away from the 2000lb axle utility trailers. It also has a 3000lb tailgate so I can drive pretty much whatever the trailer will hold right up onto it. I figure this is the first and hopefully last utility trailer I will ever have to purchase for the JK.

The mower is like 20 years old. Grandparent's just bought a new John Deere at Lowe's so as a reward for delivering it I got the old one . Okay I shouldn't be so excited. It has a torn belt and burns a tons of oil, but it should be a fun winter fix-up. Plus, it means I won't have to mow 3 acres with a push mower next year. .... Nothing like setting aside one day a week to mow the lawn in the summer.

Anyways....here are the pics.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:47 AM
JK Junkie

awesome, congrats....nice trailer......repaint that ol riding mower to match the jeep...that would be cool
Old 11-05-2009, 11:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 11-05-2009, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

nice trailer and i like the wind turbines in the backround,looks cool!
Old 11-05-2009, 12:19 PM
JK Freak

X2 on painting the mower to match. Then get side by side pics.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigJeschke
X2 on painting the mower to match. Then get side by side pics.
yeah I really should paint it to match. The paint is completely faded and chipped so I could make the case to do so....
Old 11-06-2009, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

WOW, you have a 3 acre lawn. How large is you property ? Looks like a nice place.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice. I have a 14ft. tandem axle that I haven't tried to pull with the Jeep yet. I want to get the electric brake module installed first.

Quick Reply: New toys! with pictures...