Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Toy

Old 02-22-2010, 08:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NTXJK
I bet them Wise county boyz are drooling
HAHAH! It is funny you say that. I actually had a guy yesterday come up to me and ask me what I did for a living to have such a nice Jeep. The funny thing is I have never had anyone ask me that when I pull up in my $50k lifted F250.

Thanks to all for your compliments!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rotdog
I have a shallow mount JL 12w2 with an alpine V12 amp.... with the top off, it sounds even better I think. And man does it shake the jeep.
This is actually 1 10" and it does hammer.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ewok
Haha looks great man! I'm going to need to know where this audio shop is and the price on that sub and amp box. I have been looking for a sub box that will mold into the side for a while now.
No problem. My office is actually in Ft. Worth so you can come check out the sound anytime you would like. Just call me ahead of time and I will make sure I am driving it that day.

Jason Read
214-477-1879
Old 02-22-2010, 08:33 PM
JK Super Freak

I bet them Wise county boyz are drooling
haha! man them wise county boys aint got nothin on my Tarrant county boys! my friend has two 12's in his TJ and a 4 speaker custom soundbar that i helped him make. Looks like this:

I aint into the whole rap scene too much but it sure does sound cool with a system.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:49 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by KY.
haha! man them wise county boys aint got nothin on my Tarrant county boys! my friend has two 12's in his TJ and a 4 speaker custom soundbar that i helped him make. Looks like this:

I aint into the whole rap scene too much but it sure does sound cool with a system.
Hahaha! That looks great. I cant imagine having anymore mids and highs than I have. I swear I could make my ears blead with no problem. Now the subs are a different situation. I have been there and done that, but the older I get the more cocerned about SQ I get. I still remember driving down the road and not being able to read hwy signs very well due to the db's I was pushing.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by sleestak
Looks great. How do you like the tires? (I'm the guy you got them from.)
Whats up man... I love them... It is a night and day difference from the Cooper MT's I am running on my F250. I can actually carry on a coversation without yelling.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:59 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jread14
HAHAH! It is funny you say that. I actually had a guy yesterday come up to me and ask me what I did for a living to have such a nice Jeep. The funny thing is I have never had anyone ask me that when I pull up in my $50k lifted F250.

Thanks to all for your compliments!
Just wait til you pull up to allsups make sure you get a beaf&bean damn I miss them burritos
Old 02-23-2010, 04:09 PM
JK Newbie

Just wait til you pull up to allsups make sure you get a beaf&bean damn I miss them burritos
LMAO!!!!!! I play the wrong kind of music and my wheels are way to small and not chrome enough for the people that hang out at Allsups... You are correct though, the burritos and chimi's there are a must if you are in the area. I told my wife that I need an ambulance near by everytime I eat a couple because I swear all the grease is going to give me a heart attack!
Old 02-23-2010, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love that look! How are you managing the TPMS? Sensors, Procal?
Old 02-24-2010, 06:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ryan L
I love that look! How are you managing the TPMS? Sensors, Procal?
Yes, I scrapped the TPMS and used the AEV to take care of the electronic side of it.

Quick Reply: New Toy