Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Toy

Old 02-21-2010, 03:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dylanjam77
Was going to say maybe a pass on the high end audio system would have gotten you your front bumper or maybe front and rear!

Your Jeep looks great and I'm sure it sounds great too... I just would have gone bumper or bumpers first and delt with the stock sound for now.
LOL!!!!! Yeah I was really torn. I dont need the bumpers yet, but I had to have better sounds. I just cant stand the factory sounds systems. My hopes are to have the bumpers in the next few weeks.

Thanks for all the compliments!
Old 02-21-2010, 04:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jread14
LOL!!!!! Yeah I was really torn. I dont need the bumpers yet, but I had to have better sounds. I just cant stand the factory sounds systems. My hopes are to have the bumpers in the next few weeks.

Thanks for all the compliments!
LOL... It does look great. With a Jeep and a soft top, theft of a system that nice would always be a fear of mine. As you mentioned yourself, concerns with the quality of sound without the top up/on is why I would have gone bumpers first as I bet you spent some coin on what sounds like a smokin' system. Crank it up!

Glad you are loving your Jeep.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Dylanjam77
LOL... It does look great. With a Jeep and a soft top, theft of a system that nice would always be a fear of mine. As you mentioned yourself, concerns with the quality of sound without the top up/on is why I would have gone bumpers first as I bet you spent some coin on what sounds like a smokin' system. Crank it up!

Glad you are loving your Jeep.
Theft was a concern for me as well. I have it all bolted in pretty well and the proxy sensors I have on the viper alarm should deter them since it would not be an easy snatch and grab.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:35 PM
JK Freak

That looks sick man. Rollin with 5% on the windows? Im really diggin that speaker and amp install. My L7 hits a little softer when I have the soft top folded back. I just increase the bass when its off and turn it back to normal when the tops back on ha.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:20 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JAM85
That looks sick man. Rollin with 5% on the windows? Im really diggin that speaker and amp install. My L7 hits a little softer when I have the soft top folded back. I just increase the bass when its off and turn it back to normal when the tops back on ha.
Thanks man... I have a bass nob so I can adjust it on the fly to the type of music I am listening to. I also needed it so my wife wouldnt throw a fit when her and the kids were along for a ride. My son loves it and has already figured out where the knob is. That is the first thing he turns up when he jumps in and it is just him and I. It is pretty comical because he calls it his massage.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:19 PM
JK Junkie

Really clean install, nice wheel/tire choice as well
Old 02-22-2010, 02:29 PM
JK Newbie

Default Nice

Nice ride, love the wheels!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 03:00 PM
JK Junkie

I bet them Wise county boyz are drooling
Old 02-22-2010, 03:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Haha looks great man! I'm going to need to know where this audio shop is and the price on that sub and amp box. I have been looking for a sub box that will mold into the side for a while now.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:13 PM
JK Newbie

I have a shallow mount JL 12w2 with an alpine V12 amp.... with the top off, it sounds even better I think. And man does it shake the jeep.

Quick Reply: New Toy