Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Tires / Wheels

Old 02-05-2011, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Tires / Wheels

Just installed my new tires & wheels that i got from discount tire direct thanks Travis / Jarrad for a great buying experience and unbeatable pricing.Please hurry that 5th wheel & tire the rear of my JK looks naked without the spare (damn snow in Dallas). The wheels are vision 375 black with machined face 4.5" back space the tires are Falken Rocky Mountain ATS 305/70R16.

Last edited by chris15005; 02-05-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by chris15005
Just installed my new tires & wheels that i got from discount tire direct thanks Travis / Jarrad for a great buying experience and unbeatable pricing.Please hurry that 5th wheel & tire the rear of my JK looks naked without the spare (damn snow in Dallas). The wheels are vision 375 black with machined face 4.5" back space the tires are Falken Rocky Mountain ATS 305/70R16.

looks nice getting ready to order next week. Spending to much time online looking...
Old 02-08-2011, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

What do you think of the rocky mountain ats? Like or dislike?
Old 02-08-2011, 01:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigSilverJK
What do you think of the rocky mountain ats? Like or dislike?
So far i love them they are quiet on the road they handle the snow,ice,slush here really good they are pretty agressive for an AT without sounding like tank tracks going down the road and they balanced without a whole lot weight. The wheels look way better in person then in photo's. I would highly recommend the package from discount tire direct they were unbeatable with the pricing ($50 JK member discount with 5 tire purchase) 5 tires / wheels/ lugs,locks / mounted / balanced/ shipped $1355.00. One bad thing still waiting for my 5th tire / wheel it is stuck in dallas with the snow.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:50 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by chris15005
So far i love them they are quiet on the road they handle the snow,ice,slush here really good they are pretty agressive for an AT without sounding like tank tracks going down the road and they balanced without a whole lot weight. The wheels look way better in person then in photo's. I would highly recommend the package from discount tire direct they were unbeatable with the pricing ($50 JK member discount with 5 tire purchase) 5 tires / wheels/ lugs,locks / mounted / balanced/ shipped $1355.00. One bad thing still waiting for my 5th tire / wheel it is stuck in dallas with the snow.
Is the discount just local to dallas or all members?
Old 02-08-2011, 05:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vsu4007
Is the discount just local to dallas or all members?
All members on a 5 tire wheel package i am from pennsylvania my 5th wheel was stuck in dallas because of the snow. You have to call in your order for the discount ask for travis or Jarad (JT) and tell them your from the forum or send them a PM from here that's how i got the ball rolling.

Quick Reply: New Tires / Wheels