Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.
View Poll Results: Black or White Walls out with black wheels?
Black Walls out?
73.58%
White Walls out?
26.42%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

New Tires on Order! Let me see your White-Walls with Black Wheels.

Old 09-26-2009, 02:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBirish
i have to agree with everyone else. i just got my 35s mounted on black soft 8s yesterday. i was debating putting the white letters out but i wound up putting the black out because i wheel as often as possible and dont want the letters getting all messed up. They look good when they are first on, but eventually you will not be able to get them as clean as they were. I am happy that i went with black out, but white looks good too. good luck with your decision.

Attachment 30616

Attachment 30617

cool plates brother.............
Old 09-26-2009, 02:28 PM
JK Jedi

Here's mine...

Old 09-26-2009, 02:43 PM
JK Freak

don't even know why they put white letters on tires not cool................no brainer
Old 09-26-2009, 03:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for all the responses . As you can see I always did the black wall out; however, I was just looking at other options . Looking to see the contrast since my Jeep is white also. Thanks for all the input! Now i have to wait until Thursday for them to Arrive!! I will post some new pictures then.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jason0341
Thanks for all the responses . As you can see I always did the black wall out; however, I was just looking at other options . Looking to see the contrast since my Jeep is white also. Thanks for all the input! Now i have to wait until Thursday for them to Arrive!! I will post some new pictures then.

Dude, didnt i see you pulling out of southern tire not much more than a month ago with new wheels and tires? Way to waste money......just like me...

corey d
Old 09-26-2009, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you do any kind of wheeling, the black walls need to out. The white letters get messed up pretty quick on the rocks.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

detn8ryellow, what size lift and tire and rim size are you running? I like the look.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE
Dude, didnt i see you pulling out of southern tire not much more than a month ago with new wheels and tires? Way to waste money......just like me...

corey d
Ha yeah you saw me leaving there . Hopefully I will be pulling out of there on Wed. or Thurs. with my new ones! And I sold those tires I had put on then, keeping the same wheels though. And added a spare to the set got all 5 coming now!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jason0341
Ha yeah you saw me leaving there . Hopefully I will be pulling out of there on Wed. or Thurs. with my new ones! And I sold those tires I had put on then, keeping the same wheels though. And added a spare to the set got all 5 coming now!
Man, you give them alot of business over there. You must have some stroke over there, because if you dont, you could get the tires for way less on line.

corey d
Old 09-26-2009, 07:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Nah bro, I just get them mounted and balanced there. IT is close to where I live. I'm getting my tires from discount tire direct online. Free shipping plus military discount too.

Quick Reply: New Tires on Order! Let me see your White-Walls with Black Wheels.