Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New tire and wheels....

Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definite improvement, though you need some 37's to balance out that stinger!
Old 06-06-2009, 04:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
then why did you spend all that money on an LoD stinger, winch, and FF rockers?
Because when the time comes that I want to get a little crazy I will be prepared. I guess I should of said most, not all, of my wheeling is light to moderate. You always have those time when you go out that you wanna try something and its better to be prepared than not. Plus I went a diferent route with the JK than I did with my YJ. I had 8"s of lift with 35's with warn bumpers. It just sucked getting stuck so for the JK I went with what I felt was most important on the list, armor and recovery. Therefor I can wheel with a little more sense of comfort of not getting stuck. Thats Just the route I went.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:21 AM
JK Newbie

Good choice

Quick Reply: New tire and wheels....