Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New soft top

Old 08-11-2011, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New soft top

Just picked up a new soft top on craigslist yesterday for $250. (including door surrounds) Just wanted to share my excitement with you all.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kowen
Just picked up a new soft top on craigslist yesterday for $250. (including door surrounds) Just wanted to share my excitement with you all.
I hate you......... good pick. I was going to get one for $250, guy said it came with everything and it was unused, get there. was unused....by him, he bought it used. oh and when he said it came with everything, he meant everything except for the windows and hardware for the door surrounds.

I was pissed.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice, i always keep my eyes open for soft tops and i have never seen one (complete) for that price.

well done.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow awesome deal.. I've found some good deals myself on Craigslist when i lived in Boston
Got myself a brand new AEV snorkel for $100 lol

Quick Reply: New soft top