Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New shoes finally!!

Old 03-25-2008, 07:02 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pe_jeep
I actually ordered it from a fellow forum member, install was simple, but I now need to find bump stops for it. I would highly recommend calling national4wd.com they have several BB's on their site, but if you call they will lower the price, plus they are a Canadian site and you won't have to worry about the brokerage fees.

Thanks Bro...looked at the site and I have bookmarked it! I like the prices, I will have to phone to see if I can get a better price on a BB.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
Thanks Bro...looked at the site and I have bookmarked it! I like the prices, I will have to phone to see if I can get a better price on a BB.
It's where I got my tires, they have a shop a couple hours from me, for a case of beer they did the install for free, and knocked $15 of each tire.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice !
Old 03-26-2008, 06:06 PM
JK Jedi

It's where I got my tires, they have a shop a couple hours from me, for a case of beer they did the install for free, and knocked $15 of each tire.
I called up National 4WD and talked with Tyler and he gave a great deal on a Rubicon Express 2" lift with Mono shocks. I saved over $200 on shipping, brokerage fees and duties over other companies in the states for the same lift. Also, they are going to install for me when I am down in Vancouver April 16 to 19th, 2008 for $150.00. Thanks again for the heads up on a Canadian Vendor totally appreciate it!!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Freak

Likin those Mud Countrys
Old 03-27-2008, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
I called up National 4WD and talked with Tyler and he gave a great deal on a Rubicon Express 2" lift with Mono shocks. I saved over $200 on shipping, brokerage fees and duties over other companies in the states for the same lift. Also, they are going to install for me when I am down in Vancouver April 16 to 19th, 2008 for $150.00. Thanks again for the heads up on a Canadian Vendor totally appreciate it!!!!
No problem , I was very impressed with my dealings with the Calgary shop, they have definitely earned my return business. I just wished they carrier a little more for the JK's.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:02 AM
JK Jedi

No problem , I was very impressed with my dealings with the Calgary shop, they have definitely earned my return business. I just wished they carrier a little more for the JK's.
I wish they would carry a little more as well. Would save a few bucks on my future modifications. I am going to talk with the lad in Langley, BC when I get my Rubicon Express Lift and mention they should be a Canadian Sponsor for the JK forums. Some of us Canadian JK'ers need a little loving for good priced aftermarket parts for our JK's so we don't get bent over by UPS for duties & brokerage fees!!!

Quick Reply: New shoes finally!!