Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New shoes finally!!

Old 03-25-2008, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New shoes finally!!

So over the past year or so I have been slowly building my Jeep up to the way I want it, not quite there yet but I felt like posting a few pics.

Driveway shots

Couple flex shots, I was disco'd but the Rusty's lift doesn't come with new bump stops which is clearly an issue cause it was rubbing quite badly.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good! I have been slowly getting mine built up also, I just got my new wheels and tires on yesterday evening.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/look-what-showed-up-today-33613/
Old 03-25-2008, 07:13 AM
JK Freak

That looks meaty!!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:40 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice looking JK PE_JEEP!!!!

Who much did you pay for that 2" BB with shocks???? I am having a bear of a time finding a good priced BB to get shipped up to Revelstoke, BC. Noticed you are a fellow Canucker...and had to ask what you paid and where you got the BB???? Any real issues with the BB??? Looks like that kit does not level out the front end much but you do have a few extra pounds up front with the new bumper and Winch. Was it an easy install???

Thanks,

Mike
Old 03-25-2008, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Looks great!
Old 03-25-2008, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

LOOKING GOOD:
Old 03-25-2008, 12:51 PM
JK Junkie

Sweeeet!
Old 03-25-2008, 01:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those driveway shots look striking similar to a certain moderator's
Old 03-25-2008, 03:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
Nice looking JK PE_JEEP!!!!

Who much did you pay for that 2" BB with shocks???? I am having a bear of a time finding a good priced BB to get shipped up to Revelstoke, BC. Noticed you are a fellow Canucker...and had to ask what you paid and where you got the BB???? Any real issues with the BB??? Looks like that kit does not level out the front end much but you do have a few extra pounds up front with the new bumper and Winch. Was it an easy install???

Thanks,

Mike

I actually ordered it from a fellow forum member, install was simple, but I now need to find bump stops for it. I would highly recommend calling national4wd.com they have several BB's on their site, but if you call they will lower the price, plus they are a Canadian site and you won't have to worry about the brokerage fees.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the way it's turned out, I just need the bump stops, teraflex sliders and I want to add purejeep shackles to the front bumper and get rid of the plastic tits, and get the tire carrier for the bumper which I am waiting for to ship from Quadratec.

Quick Reply: New shoes finally!!