Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Shoes! Cooper STT's!

Old 01-23-2011, 11:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did the spare mount right up? no modification or anything? Looks like those might rip a fender off if flexed lol, could be wrong though.

thanks for answering a noobs questions
Old 01-24-2011, 03:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good lot different from stock.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Midgear
Did the spare mount right up? no modification or anything? Looks like those might rip a fender off if flexed lol, could be wrong though.

thanks for answering a noobs questions
Spare mounts right up. A little off from the rubber bumpers that the stock tires press up against. The tire carrier has no issues with the weight (nor does the back hatch of the Jeep either.)

Everything is just great.

As far as ripping the fender off....if that happens I'm going to flat flares HAHAHA
Old 01-25-2011, 08:28 AM
JK Jedi

Welcome to the STT club!

I have been very pleased with my 33x12.50R17 STT Tek3's they have been fantastic in the mud, rocks & snow! I have close to 68K km's and still have 40% of the tread left....I was hoping they would wear out quicker...but I am going to take the plunge and get a set of 35" STT's this spring

Old 01-25-2011, 09:20 AM
JK Freak

Awesome! I was wondering about how'd they do in rainy weather...well yesterday I was at the car wash all day. It just rained and rained and rained some more. Honestly I just drove like I was on dry pavement (albeit I did slow down as road conditions were indeed wet/rainy) But I had no issues with any kind of handling on the road. Definitely nice to know that wet roads aren't an issue with these tires!

Now I gotta save up for that Skyjacker lift kit that I want.... the upgrades never stop!

Quick Reply: New Shoes! Cooper STT's!