Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

new seats and roll bar covers

Old 07-31-2010, 07:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I freaking love your Corbeau seats! If I had the money I'd definitely get that version in the same color. Looks awesome!!
Old 07-31-2010, 10:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they did a really nice job.

I like your cage padding, i may be making some of my own here next summer, mine are fading pretty bad..
Old 08-01-2010, 06:04 AM
JK Freak

I'll have to chime in here as I've watched your posts over time as your JK has evolved. These things are never finished, but you really seem to think things through and the end result is fantastic! Many of your mods have influenced my JK (Northridge 4x4 is shipping my AEV front bumper and hood next week) and the clean, functional look of your interior mods with the OR-Fab cage has me already planning the next phase of my build!

Congrats and thanks for sharing. The pictures are excellent.

-meljr
Old 08-01-2010, 06:25 AM
JK Freak

Very NICE! Can anyone get in the back seat? the cross bar behind the seat would seem to limit access.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Really nice ride my friend Good work for sure
Old 08-01-2010, 07:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by meljr
I'll have to chime in here as I've watched your posts over time as your JK has evolved. These things are never finished, but you really seem to think things through and the end result is fantastic! Many of your mods have influenced my JK (Northridge 4x4 is shipping my AEV front bumper and hood next week) and the clean, functional look of your interior mods with the OR-Fab cage has me already planning the next phase of my build!

Congrats and thanks for sharing. The pictures are excellent.

-meljr
Thanks for the compliments....I do put a lot of thought in to each mod and the clean look was one of my main goals with upholstery shop. I could have had them do some radical interior but specifically told them to make it look as if it could have come from the factory that way.

Originally Posted by JKCliff
Very NICE! Can anyone get in the back seat? the cross bar behind the seat would seem to limit access.
someone asked that a page or so back.....I have small kids that only ride when we go jeeping or on sunny day rides. definately would be hard for an adult to get in there but the kids see it as a jungle gym and think it is cool to climb the tire tread.

Quick Reply: new seats and roll bar covers