Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New seats

Old 05-31-2010, 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats your setup you have on your jeep? do you have a build thread or other show off thread somewhere else???

nice lookin rig man. love the way it stands right now...
Old 05-31-2010, 11:01 AM
JK Jedi

Judging by his lack of reply, I'd guess "bananas" isn't too happy with the response he got. Oh well.....

Absolutely beautiful JK, but not a big fan of the mismatched colors between the front and back seats. Sorry.....
Old 05-31-2010, 11:50 AM
JK Newbie

Hi all,
Thanks for all your replies. I appreciate the honest comments. The amount of contributions and input into this forum really is incredible!

I don't have much more to add to my previous post. I chose not the have a head rest because they cut down on my visiblity. I understand that headrests may protect me from whiplash or worse. For me, it become a trade off between better visiblity or the chance of neck injury. I wanted better visiblity. Twisted Stitch made the seats as I asked them to. I hope that nobody gets the wrong impression about the manufacturer. They are really top-notch and great to deal with.

nlgrav182, thanks for the information regarding where I might be able to get a harness bar. I will definately be checking out Rock Hard 4x4.

Some of you like the previous color combination better. I think the color combination will look better when I get the red harness belts in.

I will update the this thread with more pics when I get the rear seats in.

I appologize for the slow reply. Everyone have a great Memorial Day!
Old 05-31-2010, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

dude the seat are nice and jeep but not my style if i was going to get new seats i would most like go for the SRT seats i seen them on some wrangler and they look bad ass if not i would go with the katsick cover they can make your stock look bad ass too
Old 05-31-2010, 05:59 PM
JK Freak

I put the Rockhard Harness Bar in my JK and it's not a bad install. It does require drilling holes in the b-pillar that are permanent. You also have to cut the trim.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:00 PM
JK Newbie

Well, I got the rear bench out and put the new seats in today. What a bugger!! Those bolts where on soooo tight!!!! Anyway, I did it.

As promised, below are a few pictures how it turned out.

Old 06-05-2010, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

You should bedliner your door hinges, I love the half doors, still not sold on the seats, but either way, Nice Jeep!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

well man im sold it looks sick!!!! i have always thought about doing this how much you got in it ???
Old 06-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks clean dude! I'd like to see a set with headrests though.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:37 PM
JK Super Freak

It would be interesting to see a poll done on this. I like a little more seat for me and my fat a$$. Really like the seats in the new Challenger...wonder if they would bolt right in?

Quick Reply: New seats