Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Rubicon

Old 06-01-2008, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Very nice!
Now make an immediate right turn over that curb head into the bushes and get some dirt and fresh pinstripes on that rig
Old 06-01-2008, 07:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeyfl
i hate it. its too clean.
it has potential though...

Old 06-01-2008, 08:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awsome! I love the front bumper!
Old 06-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you got the $600 a piece wheels!!! niiiiiice
Old 06-01-2008, 08:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Rig looks great for sure... nice job indeed but I agree, only thing left to do is GET HER DIRTY!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Mikeyfl, we won't have to photoshop the dirt when I get a day off.

Just picked it up on Sat, and worked Sat PM and Sun AM to get it this far.
Not too difficult solo (I did get the girlfriend to help me put the front bumper on), but that air ratchet is worth it's weight in gold.

I've still got to install the extended brake lines, a Galaxy CB from a trucker buddy of mine, my Cooltec antenna & mount, the FT track bars & upper front arms (when they get here), all the wiring for the lights & winch, tint the front windows to match the rear, and my KC windshield brackets and lights.

Then I have to decide on a skid plate setup, and start making plans for the 5.13 gears, relocate the evap gizmo as well as a new relocated muffler. Rear arms as well as a rear driveshaft are also planned.

No more 4wd IFS ("Is For Street" only) offroading for me!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

And I wanted to add some info on the lift as we have so many questions about what various kits add.
I have the OME 616/618 coil setup, 3/4" Superlift spacer up front on top of the factory isolator, and a OME 10mm rear spacer on top of the rear factory isolator with the OME shocks.
With the FabFour front bumper & Warn 8000 winch, and the FabFour rear bumper, tire carrier and Hutchinson/Toyo spare I've got about 41" at the center of each fender to the pavement with 28lb of air in the tires.
I used the factory rear sway bar links up front, and installed new longer ones in the rear from Northridge.

It the springs settle at all, hopefully it'll be relatively even all around or slightly more in the front is what I'd expect.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Looks awesome! Congrats

Quick Reply: New Rubicon