Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Rock Sliders & Insulated Hard Top

Old 07-07-2009, 03:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Avid Hunter
Wow I dont know how I missed your thread haha.. Awesome job! You definitely saved some money I think. Looks like you spent around $120 from your thread in materials. It cost me $600 at the shop. But they also continued the headliner down the sides of the top around the windows which was a decent chunk of the cost as well. So it woulda been a little less if I had just had them do the roof. Im glad I took it to the shop though as they told me it kinda turned into a PITA. I guess they really had to sand it to get the glue to adhere. So is the rest of your top just painted then? It looks great as well! I know what you mean about how much cooler the inside of the jeep is. I wish I had taken heat temperature readings before and after
Thanks, it was an interesting project to say the least. It did turn into a PITA but it was worth it, specially now that I know I saved a little It would be nice to have the liner down the sides though, but the spray in bed liner is ok.

Quick Reply: New Rock Sliders & Insulated Hard Top