Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The New Rancho 4" Short Arm

Old 06-27-2008, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The New Rancho 4" Short Arm

I just got my Jeep back from Rancho and I couldn't be more happy. This lift is amazing! I want to give a special thanks to Rancho (Chris and Larry), and Eddie for making this happen and answering all my question during the last 2 weeks.

Here are a few Driveway shots that I took. Yes, I am aware that I need bigger tires... I'm working on that...

Here is the link for information on this kit HERE

Old 06-27-2008, 09:44 AM
JK Junkie

That looks really nice, you'll need to let us know how it performs.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scouter4life
That looks really nice, you'll need to let us know how it performs.
I'm gonna try and talk the wife into letting me go out this weekend...
Old 06-27-2008, 10:24 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MUD PLZ
I'm gonna try and talk the wife into letting me go out this weekend...
very nice. I had wanted to see this kit, as i have the sport rancho kit. pretty much the same. the difference is in the arms. I know you said this about your wife as a joke, but is true. are all wifes related, that they behave the same way when it comes to wheeling. I guess i'm just very upset as i couldn't go wheeling with my friends this weekend. what am I twelve. that I have to ask for permission? I'm a ticking bomb, I just here the word wife and I explode. oh yes about your lift . very nice
Old 06-27-2008, 12:14 PM
JK Freak

My brother just installed the very same kit but on his 4door, and i drove the jeep and i must say iam very impressed, he even got the rancho exhaust, i think it was a must to replace the exhaust since it interfered with the lift. And believe me you dont need tires i think they look great. Just some wheel spacers maybe to make it more safe to drive. Congrads on the lift and to me because i think this is my 500th post and iam a freak now.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Q8
My brother just installed the very same kit but on his 4door, and i drove the jeep and i must say iam very impressed, he even got the rancho exhaust, i think it was a must to replace the exhaust since it interfered with the lift. And believe me you dont need tires i think they look great. Just some wheel spacers maybe to make it more safe to drive. Congrads on the lift and to me because i think this is my 500th post and iam a freak now.
Haha! Grats.. I have already got an ok on the tires throught the boss... So, I'm getting 35's!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 12:38 PM
JK Freak

Hehe congrats on that too, my brother put on mickey thompson, but not sure what king exactly, but they are 35's on the stock 17inch wheel, but hes getting wheels soon, and iam getting his stock wheels and tires since i have an X with steelies. So congrats for all of us. Good luck.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:21 AM
JK Freak

........ thats very nice
Old 06-29-2008, 06:30 AM
JK Freak

Awesome lift...about how much did it run you? ive been trying to look up prices but i cant find anywhere thats got it up for sale yet.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by P Nasty
Awesome lift...about how much did it run you? ive been trying to look up prices but i cant find anywhere thats got it up for sale yet.
Rancho put this on for me. I'm not sure what the retail cost is. It was just released on the 24th so it should be hitting the retailers soon.

Quick Reply: The New Rancho 4" Short Arm