Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

new pics of build.....almost done.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new pics of build.....almost done.

it's winding down.........they are working on viair system, fabbing up trusses, and tying up a few other loose ends. waiting on some plugs from the dealership to wire up the e-lockers and an abs sensor that they broke during the install. as long as the parts come through on time i should be picking her up tomorrow.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:38 PM
JK Junkie

Looks good man
Good work.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Freak

Looking pretty awesome man! I'm a fan!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:14 PM
JK Freak

Looking saweet. Congrats on an awesome JEEP.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Still love this thing, its some good inspiration
Old 10-15-2009, 03:30 PM
JK Junkie

Damn thats sick
Old 10-15-2009, 05:58 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lookin Sweet! Tell em to trim your rock rails in the rear though, did they cut any off ???
Old 10-15-2009, 06:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Lookin Sweet! Tell em to trim your rock rails in the rear though, did they cut any off ???
they were going to trim them for me, but i have something else in the works for some sliders so i told them to just leave them like they are for now because i may end up selling them in a few weeks. a company that searchers does a lot of business with has some prototype sliders that they have a few sets made up of, they are going to email over some pics and they said if i like them that i can get a set. still waiting on the pics. lionel also said they moved the rear axle back about a half inch with the new arms and that there was more than enough clearance so they left the pinch seam alone too.

Last edited by cpray; 10-15-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:19 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cpray
they were going to trim them for me, but i have something else in the works for some sliders so i told them to just leave them like they are for now because i may end up selling them in a few weeks. a company that searchers does a lot of business with has some prototype sliders that they have a few sets made up of, they are going to email over some pics and they said if i like them that i can get a set. still waiting on the pics. lionel also said they moved the rear axle back about a half inch with the new arms and that there was more than enough clearance so they left the pinch seam alone too.
I cut almost 2inches off mine, but I don't have a long arm. The rear axle articulates up and back, so it'll be reeeaallly close. But if you gettin new one's, that's cool. I think my Toyo's are bigger than your Pro Comps anyway.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkjeep
I cut almost 2inches off mine, but I don't have a long arm. The rear axle articulates up and back, so it'll be reeeaallly close. But if you gettin new one's, that's cool. I think my Toyo's are bigger than your Pro Comps anyway.
mark, you seem to be forgetting something..........my jeep is strictly a mall crawler. i would actually have to flex it to make the rails rub.....hey, if i get the son-of-a-bitch back by this weekend we can compare the tire size in person. just remember, the last time you challenged me to compare sizes you went home crying.

Quick Reply: new pics of build.....almost done.