Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Mountain Stickers What do ya think?

Old 02-06-2011, 05:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by higgins14
i really like the graphic... when i was at home depot yesterday, i saw a black mountain edition. definitely my favorite looking stock jku. i am hoping the duplicolor graphite paint will make my stock sport moabs look close enough to the mountain ones.

did you put on the bushwacker protector for the top of the rear gate? if so, i have a few questions for you about its fitment. if not, do you want to sell it?
Yes i got it as the set, the fitment was to easy, go's across the whole gate with about an 1/8" or less open on either side
Old 02-06-2011, 05:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rexicon
better than the original (but then anything would be)
I think the color is to close to the paint, it needs some contrast.
What is the point of decals if you can barely see them?
love black on black with this jeep. going for matte look. you can see them in the sunlight. but yes they are hard to see, i know its a mountain, its kinda stealthy
Old 02-06-2011, 05:52 AM
JK Newbie

I like them. Very subtle.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:59 AM
JK Super Freak

The updated pics looks great! Real nice look to it.
Like I said, I have flat black on black Rubicon and the Project-JK decals. Looks sick IMO. I will post up some pics today and see what you think.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

nice I like them too! They are subtle unlike the factory ones. Good job
Old 02-06-2011, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlkMtnJK
Yes i got it as the set, the fitment was to easy, go's across the whole gate with about an 1/8" or less open on either side
does it go over the top of the gate? i found out the hard way that if you open the talegate and drop the top, gravity takes over and dents the top of the door.

with the rubber mallet, i took out the dent, but the top of the door still as a little bump. i used some touch up paint on the crack in the paint and the bare metal, and so far no rust. i hope i can wait till i have to bring the jeep to a body shop for something else and then have this fixed. i am hoping that the bushwacker gate protector will cover up my mess.

Last edited by higgins14; 02-06-2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: another pic
Old 02-06-2011, 08:18 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by higgins14
does it go over the top of the gate? i found out the hard way that if you open the talegate and drop the top, gravity takes over and dents the top of the door.

with the rubber mallet, i took out the dent, but the top of the door still as a little bump. i used some touch up paint on the crack in the paint and the bare metal, and so far no rust. i hope i can wait till i have to bring the jeep to a body shop for something else and then have this fixed. i am hoping that the bushwacker gate protector will cover up my mess.
yes it "lips" over the top of the gate a little to hold it in place so i think you should be good to cover you oops
Old 02-06-2011, 08:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The black in black looks sick! I don't like those stickers when they are colored. Urs look real good!!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:00 AM
JK Super Freak

I like em, I bet when the sun hits them or there's a glare off the jeeps paint, it looks pretty cool
Old 02-06-2011, 10:22 AM
JK Super Freak

OK, Let's hear all the haters ...

Quick Reply: New Mountain Stickers What do ya think?