Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New members poser shot....

Old 08-13-2009, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New members poser shot....

Well I do have to say I love this site and I'm glad I found it. I spend countless hours looking at all the bad-ass jeeps on here.

this is my stock Sahara nothing great about it except it has a sister (owned by the wife)

His:

Her's:

Her's is staying stock since she has a height limit where she parks and mine will be getting a lift,35's and some bumpers.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Default i

i love the green. mines the Rescue Green. enjoy the JK.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Congrats!

Welcome to the forum (both of you). Just be prepared to be up all night trying to decide which lift / tires to go with.

It took me five months but finally pulled the trigger on the OME LT kit from David @ Northridge4x4. I couldn't be happier!

They grow up so fast!:
Old 08-13-2009, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ShawnJ
Welcome to the forum (both of you). Just be prepared to be up all night trying to decide which lift / tires to go with.

It took me five months but finally pulled the trigger on the OME LT kit from David @ Northridge4x4. I couldn't be happier!

They grow up so fast!:

thanks!!!

I know which wheels I want just unsure on the lift and tires. Tires need to be decent in snow to since I live in Canada.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would highly recommend the Goodyear MT/R with Kevlar. While I have not driven them in snow myself, I believe they would get high ratings on snow/ice. They have a very aggressive design however, I am amazed at how quite the are at highway speeds. I love mine.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:50 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

welcome to the forum! you both have nice jeeps, i'm trying to push my mom into getting an unlimited sahara, as my dad wants a Jeep too lol.
if you already know what kind of wheels you are going to go with, yet you know you're going to need a good snow tire, yet still want it to be aggressive, i would recommend the Good Year Duratrac tire. it is a very agressive all terrain tire that has very high ratings on snow and slick terrain. The MT/R with Kevlar are a fantastic tire, however they might be over kill for what you may intend to do with your jeep. a small lift and a nice set of wheels and tires will get you your fix.

for now.

-Mike
Old 08-14-2009, 02:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the same ride as your wife... just on steroids
Old 08-14-2009, 02:31 AM
JK Freak

Welcome to the forum!
Old 08-14-2009, 04:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum. Like everyone says it takes a long time to pull the trigger on lifts and wheels. I went with a 2.5 Tereflex and 35 BFG KM2. Not sure how they perform on snow but I will find out in a few more months
Old 08-14-2009, 04:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum! His and Hers JKs are the way to go!

Quick Reply: New members poser shot....