Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New member showing' off my 08 JK!!

Old 04-26-2012, 03:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the Forum !! like the ride
Old 04-26-2012, 03:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Napalm
What's up guys?! My name is Nathan, im 20 years old. I just traded my 2007 Toyota tundra in on my first Jeep! I'm work in Fire & EMS as an EMTB but only 3 months away from finishing school and getting my Paramedic.

So far I love it. It's a 2008 4x4 X with 60k miles. The tundra was under used as a truck and I have been lurking around the JK forums for a few months. I went to refinance the truck and they had a pretty low mileage 08. They gave me a decent amount on my tundra so I couldn't say no! I was very active in the tundra forums so excited to start modding as quick as possible!

Now for the best part, some pictures.

And for any one who's curious, a pic of the tundra. It was sad to see her go but I was even more happy to become apart of the Jeepers!
Congrats!! Love that pic by the tree
Old 04-26-2012, 03:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Napalm
What's up guys?! My name is Nathan, im 20 years old. I just traded my 2007 Toyota tundra in on my first Jeep! I'm work in Fire & EMS as an EMTB but only 3 months away from finishing school and getting my Paramedic.

So far I love it. It's a 2008 4x4 X with 60k miles. The tundra was under used as a truck and I have been lurking around the JK forums for a few months. I went to refinance the truck and they had a pretty low mileage 08. They gave me a decent amount on my tundra so I couldn't say no! I was very active in the tundra forums so excited to start modding as quick as possible!

Now for the best part, some pictures.

And for any one who's curious, a pic of the tundra. It was sad to see her go but I was even more happy to become apart of the Jeepers!
Black actors Nathan .. Black actors
Old 04-26-2012, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the cult .
Old 04-26-2012, 05:17 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the welcome fellas!

I'm very excited about mods for it, the seem endless. I'm considering a 3 or 4 inch lift to where I could run some 35s.

But the first mod, is window tint and a windshield tint brow. Hopefully to be done by next week.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:10 PM
JK Freak

Welcome you are one of the special ones, Jeepers.......
Old 04-26-2012, 07:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

That was a good looking tundra. Welcome to the jeep world!

Quick Reply: New member showing' off my 08 JK!!