Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New member PICS 2012 JKU Auto

Old 04-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Great looking rig! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your service
Old 04-20-2012, 06:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The combat pay helped alot. Thanks for the compliments jeepers...I like the "sleeper" look, stock look with mods underneath. The Double Standards came out a few days ago and I love em. The 37's don't weight the JK down too much but I definitely feel the difference in the braking distance so I'm going to consider upgrading to at least better brake pads for now.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jkordy
The combat pay helped alot. Thanks for the compliments jeepers...I like the "sleeper" look, stock look with mods underneath. The Double Standards came out a few days ago and I love em. The 37's don't weight the JK down too much but I definitely feel the difference in the braking distance so I'm going to consider upgrading to at least better brake pads for now.
Have you given any thought to the Teraflex big brake kit? I'm getting a 2012 soon (on order) and when I do my lift and tires I'm considering this kit for the same reason. The brakes are standard breaks, I already contacted teraflex about it to make sure I could pickup pads from Autozone... I don't remember exactly which one, but they use standard Dodge truck break pads if memory serves.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by cowboyjeeper
Have you given any thought to the Teraflex big brake kit? I'm getting a 2012 soon (on order) and when I do my lift and tires I'm considering this kit for the same reason. The brakes are standard breaks, I already contacted teraflex about it to make sure I could pickup pads from Autozone... I don't remember exactly which one, but they use standard Dodge truck break pads if memory serves.
I've thought about the complete break kit but going instead with just upgraded pads first and see if that helps. I was really hesitant about going with TOYO tires and instead wanted the GY MTR but they're on back order around the US. I like the TOYO's so far. Very little, if any, road noise.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:14 PM
JK Newbie

I like the look of your Jeep a lot. And thank you for serving so we can all be free!
Old 04-20-2012, 10:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats, nice looking JKU and THANKS
Old 04-20-2012, 11:31 PM
JK Newbie

Very nice rig.

Quick Reply: New member PICS 2012 JKU Auto