Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Member From Arkansas

Old 01-16-2014, 02:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome noci nice jeep you got there!! look at that cute lil stubby bumper and massive lights and winch!!!
Old 01-16-2014, 03:02 PM
JK Newbie

Woopig! Searcy here. Group of us meeting Sat morning 0800 at landers jeep in LR; convoy to super lift off road park.

BTW, nice jeep
Old 01-16-2014, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wish I could go but I have to work this weekend. We are planning a trip to superlift the first weekend of February. I've never been and can't wait!!!
Old 01-16-2014, 04:09 PM
JK Newbie

We're in Batesville, and we have a Jeep problem. They said my winch was "too big" for the ARB stubby, so we had to shave a little frame and use some spacers, but I feel there is no such thing as too much winch. Sure a 8,000lb winch would cut the mustard, but a 10,000lb one will throw the mustard into a wood chipper. I've been a hard core TJ guy, but you just can't pile enough strippers into a TJ that doesn't have a back seat.

Quick Reply: New Member From Arkansas