Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New matte black wheels

Old 12-14-2008, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New matte black wheels

New Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Tires and matte black Liquid Metal Gatlin Wheels from the good folks at Direct Tire Discount. Thank you Travis, Matt and Ben. You guys were super! And thanks to my friends at the dealership who put them on for me when I ran out of time yesterday. With Discount Tire's help, I got $400 off the price ordering through MSN's live.com cashback on DTD's Ebay store for an all in price of $1200 (mounted, balanced and delivered, including black Gorilla lugs and TPMS). Only $240 per tire and wheel.

I am very happy today
Old 12-14-2008, 07:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not really into black wheels, but -------------------
Those things look great!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great price! You should be pretty happy with those tires. Especially if you drive in the snow a lot.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stuka
Great price! You should be pretty happy with those tires. Especially if you drive in the snow a lot.
Just went to Vermont today and hit some back roads with snow and ice. The new rubber worked great and they're very quiet and improve the highway ride. The M/Ts are a bit dicey on wet and icy roads so the M/Ts and stock wheels go in the garage for the winter after the wheels get a matte black powder coat. Back on in the spring.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

have you received your rebate yet?
i ordered some lights a couple of weeks ago thru live/ebay/paypal at 40% rebate and havent received the rebate yet. Some mentioned they got their rebate in 48 hrs.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2kTiM5
have you received your rebate yet?
i ordered some lights a couple of weeks ago thru live/ebay/paypal at 40% rebate and havent received the rebate yet. Some mentioned they got their rebate in 48 hrs.

I got mine instantly (I mean it was in my Paypal account by the time I checked a few minutes after I ordered on-line), but DTD had to set up a special auction for me (to help me out) and I think they made the auction non-refundable which sends the cashback to the account immediately. I've got a couple of refundable items ordered using the MSN cashback still pending during the return period.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, Those are f#$^^$n sweet! I want some for my little lady......so you ordered on ebay...I'm going to check it out.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Check this first

Originally Posted by Rico
Dude, Those are f#$^^$n sweet! I want some for my little lady......so you ordered on ebay...I'm going to check it out.
Thanks. Check this thread before you buy:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/get-30%25-off-your-discount-tire-direct-purchase-63152/
Old 12-15-2008, 02:05 AM
JK Newbie

What are the size of those tires?
Old 12-15-2008, 06:05 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Your Jeep looks awesome kafka1983. Thank you for your support and your patience! I'm glad we could help.

Quick Reply: New matte black wheels