Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Mango Tango Pearl Owner

Old 04-27-2012, 02:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a similar story on my Mango. I totaled my 06 TJ on christmas eve of 2010, and was in need of a new Jeep ASAP. Origionally I was after a Detanator Yellow unlimited, but was walking around looking at the other colors they had. I turned a corner and saw a Mango Tango 2 door sitting there. Wasn't quite love at first sight, but after about 10 minutes of looking at all the others I decided to go with the Mango. There is just something about how the light hits it at different angles that makes it look awesome. I had them find me a 4 door unlimited near Chicago that was the way I wanted it. 2 days later I owned another Jeep again. So far I love it more than my TJ, although she will always be my first true love.......

Fast forward a year and I've now made her look a bit more tough with an AEV 2.5" lift and AEV Argent Pintlers. Once again I've caught the sickness that we all can't seem to cure. Looking for my next toy to purchase!!
Not the greatest of pictures yet, but hopefully after our Colorado trip this year I will have some great ones.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4053464683.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	309926   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3948481334.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	309927  

Quick Reply: New Mango Tango Pearl Owner