Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Lift

Old 02-25-2010, 12:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobb
Just checked with ARBUSA and the light kit uses 617 and 615 coils. Same shocks though.
Definitely looks good...how's she ride now? Did you get front lower control arms?
Old 02-25-2010, 01:22 PM
JK Freak

looking good. I dont believe it will ever end. Wait till you get some new meats on there then you will be super stoked. Im also wondering if you added front control arms and track bars.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:23 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by roadking54@gmail.com
Definitely looks good...how's she ride now? Did you get front lower control arms?
Thanks, No control arms. Kit came with rear track bar bracket. Only added what came in the kit on arbusa.com (3" Heavy for 4 door)
Took it to the alignment shop had it re-aligned and all seems great. Handles great. Ride is excellent. Not too stiff, not too soft. Looks like the brake lines might be just a bit short, but was told that shock travel will prevent them from extending too much. (Don't know how true that is???)
I'll report back after riding it for a few days. The techs at ARB were really helpful.
Bobb

Last edited by Bobb; 02-25-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Seems like I'm always editing because I can't spell for s$$$
Old 03-03-2010, 04:21 PM
JK Newbie

Old 07-17-2010, 07:55 PM
JK Newbie

Been riding this thing for a couple months now. All I can say is GRRREAAAT!
Ride both on and off road is nice. Well worth the money, I would reccommend it to anyone.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

How much true lift came out of this kit?

Quick Reply: New Lift