Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New KMC XD series Rockstar and Pitbull Rockers

Old 07-05-2009, 06:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the look love the tires now the millon dollar question will she ever get put to use
Old 07-05-2009, 06:59 PM
JK Freak

Looks awesome!

Originally Posted by renegadelt1
Very nice never put the center caps on, Very well done
Why do you say "never" put the center caps on?
Old 07-05-2009, 08:01 PM
JK Junkie

Very nice!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 08:09 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosox5
How did you get the center of the wheel's blue like that??? I have the rockstars as well, but my centers are all rusted, def want to know how you did that!! Your rig looks sweet
Pretty sure those are Spidertrax spacers.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Pretty sure those are Spidertrax spacers.
X2....but why did you run spacers? Or are they adapters?

Love the rockstars... Looks good man.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:30 PM
JK Freak

great looking setup how are those tires wearing on the road? and what lift are u runing to where u can use fox shocks????
Old 07-06-2009, 03:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bosox5
How did you get the center of the wheel's blue like that??? I have the rockstars as well, but my centers are all rusted, def want to know how you did that!! Your rig looks sweet
YOUR SEEING MY SPIDERTRAX SPACERS YA I THOUGHT IT LOOKED COOL I DID NOT NEED TO USE THEM BUT I USED THEM WITH MY LAST SET UP SO I LEFT THEM ON JUST TO TRY IT OUT AND I LIKE THE STANCE AND THE LOOK OF THE BLUE SHOWING THOUGH SO FOR NOW ILL KEEP THEM ON. AS FAR AS THE CENTER CAPS THEY LOOK OK BUT I THINK THEY TAKE AWAY FROM THE RIMS LOOK TO MUCH I REALLY LIKE THE WAY THE RIM SLANTS INWARD. THAT EFFECT IS COVERED WHEN THE CAPS ARE ON. THANKS FOR THE INPUT. i'LL POST THE BUMPER INSTAL VID AS SOON AS ITS DONE. IF YA HAVE 10 MIN FREE TIME CHECK IT OUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT EVERYONE THINKS

Last edited by MORTON; 07-06-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:37 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MORTON
YOUR SEEING MY SPIDERTRAX SPACERS YA I THOUGHT IT LOOKED COOL I DID NOT NEED TO USE THEM BUT I USED THEM WITH MY LAST SET UP SO I LEFT THEM ON JUST TO TRY IT OUT AND I LIKE THE STANCE AND THE LOOK OF THE BLUE SHOWING THOUGH SO FOR NOW ILL KEEP THEM ON. AS FAR AS THE CENTER CAPS THEY LOOK OK BUT I THINK THEY TAKE AWAY FROM THE RIMS LOOK TO MUCH I REALLY LIKE THE WAY THE RIM SLANTS INWARD. THAT EFFECT IS COVERED WHEN THE CAPS ARE ON. THANKS FOR THE INPUT. i'LL POST THE BUMPER INSTAL VID AS SOON AS ITS DONE. IF YA HAVE 10 MIN FREE TIME CHECK IT OUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT EVERYONE THINKS
Like i said leave the center caps off! I agree the not only takes away but they don't add to what you have, Who want's hubcaps on a great looking JEEP!
Enjoy your ride

Last edited by renegadelt1; 07-06-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not a fan of big wheels but I must say you have made them look good. The no center caps and blue just works. Jeeps no two are really the same!!
Old 07-06-2009, 05:56 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

those look great

Quick Reply: New KMC XD series Rockstar and Pitbull Rockers