Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New JK vs Newer H3...

Old 05-27-2010, 06:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen tons of those "Hummer Recovery Vehicle" stickers. Personally, I'd leave it stuck.
It is interesting though to see how Hummer is trying to copy the Jeep. They say Imitation is the best form of flattery.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:19 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Idriveoverstuff
Does anyone know what's happening with the Hummer brand now? Last I heard it might get bought by a company in China or something?
Deal fell through and Hummer is no longer.

Cheers
Old 05-27-2010, 07:48 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Holy Ancient Thread Revival, Batman!
I did not notice how old this was.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't think there is not one of us in here that would not take an original H1 any day of the week.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm a former Hummer owner and I just got an offer letter from them with $7000 total cash back on left over 2009 + $2000 in accessories...and a letter "assuring" that the warranty would be honored.

h1's are amazing, but they were killed off already anyway.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:54 AM
JK Newbie

Default both

i own a 2008 hummer h3 alpha...love it...and i have my jk wrangler which is the love of my life...they are both great
Old 05-28-2010, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by andres47
i own a 2008 hummer h3 alpha...love it...and i have my jk wrangler which is the love of my life...they are both great
very cool. How's that V8 in the Alpha? Have you done much offroading with it or just got the V8 to tow with?
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I know for Jeep owners we get sick of a thread from time to time on this forum knocking or even just questioning the performance differences between the competition. If I could offer some comfort to those who are exhausted of these threads, I have checked out several FJ forums recently just to see some modded pix and WOW do they talk! It's all about the "Heep" or the "Wrongler" and even "Boobicon."

Honestly, I FRIGGEN' LOVE IT!!! Damn we got ourselves one bad ass machine gentlemen (and ladies?). The same comment kept coming up about how things always "look better on paper" refering to Jeep v.s. FJ articles in off road magazines. The number of threads on JK-forum comparing different rigs isn't even a fraction to the number of threads on our competitors forums started about the JK. SO RELAX because they can't until they've out performed a jeep.

Now really I don't care if you are driving a lifted pinto or an H3, lets hit the trails and crack a few beers when it's all over.

Quick Reply: New JK vs Newer H3...