Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New JK color

Old 12-04-2008, 09:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing will ever replace Steel Blue....shame on this new deep water color
Old 12-04-2008, 09:47 AM
JK Super Freak

I would get the new orange hands down over my rescue green. I beleive it would look just as good blacked out
Old 12-04-2008, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

It's still pretty much stock right now except for a few simple mods but I agree with NE Wrangling a set of black pro comps are going to look hot on my Jeep. Sunburst Orange with black all the way... Maybe Santa is listening!!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-04-2008, 09:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was all about he rescue green (really GI Joe) at first but then I saw it at night and did not like it as much. From there I was thinking black but the only 6spd they had was in silver so I went with that. I was not a big fan at first but now I love it. Plus it really hides all the dirt and blemishes not quite as good as white but good enough. You'll be happy when you get a couple scratches on it and can only see them when you get up close.

Silver or White for sure.

Of course if they had tan I would go with that ultimate GI Joe look
Old 12-07-2008, 01:31 PM
JK Super Freak

There is no other color like Jeep Green. It matches with dirt brown really good.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:12 PM
JK Newbie

i got flame red...would have gotten white if it was available, that said i love my red.... but the new blue is by far the best color... you have to see it in person
Old 12-07-2008, 06:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get WHITE!

I used to like all black for my first two vehicles... they just brought me bad luck... not as visible at night and bad whether... the first one got totaled by a sleepy driver... the second one was a tough pick up and with all the blacked out tint I just kept bumping into little low cars around me getting me in trouble. The third was white. fourth (Jeep) silver... all the bad luck and headaches went away. I'm not into all blacked out anymore. You loose the contrast that you get with other colors.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:21 PM
JK Freak

Here is my opinion.

Don't get Black.

My last car, an X5, was black, my first (and last) black car. It has to be washed all the time, every little scratch, dust or dirt will show. In other words it always looks somewhat dirty.
All my other cars have been white an silver, which I think are the best colors as far as looking clean. I think the JK unlimited looks the best in white and the 2dr looks best in silver IMO.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulie100
Attachment 16148

Attachment 16149

Dont see many this colour (or colours) snapped at Dubai Fesival City in Feb 2008.
Arg! my eyes!
Old 01-17-2009, 02:17 AM
JK Newbie

Well finally I got it and as you can see I took the Rescue Green

Quick Reply: New JK color