Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New JK color

Old 11-12-2008, 03:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New JK color

Dear All,

I'm not sure if that's the correct position for my post, but I'll try anyway...

I'm going to order a new JK next week or two and I'm really confused about the color...

I wonder if you could help me with the color selection... I've already saw all the threads of show off and I still can't reach my mind...
I want the Black one, but I also want the White, and the Green (but my wife doesn't like the Green so I guess that I won't take it...), maybe Red, Blue... anyway I want the JK in every color but unfortunately I can only afford one JK.
It would be great if you could help me to decide and of course show your JK's to impress me and make me want to but this color!!!

Many thanks for you help!
~Y
Old 11-12-2008, 04:37 AM
JK Newbie

You could get a black hood, a green grill, blue left side doors, white right side doors, and a red tailgate.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:02 AM
JK Junkie

Johnny Cash sings a good song about this. Called "One piece at a time"
Old 11-12-2008, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 50 Foot Face
You could get a black hood, a green grill, blue left side doors, white right side doors, and a red tailgate.
x2, I think I'm gonna call Macco right now!

but if I were to buy pick a color again on a new JK I would go for the Rescue Green, although I think that was discontinued in 08 . Either way it's gonna scratch like hell so maybe you should pick a color you don't really like or yellow, I hear thats the only color with quality paint.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:40 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MMO blk JK
x2, I think I'm gonna call Macco right now!

but if I were to buy pick a color again on a new JK I would go for the Rescue Green, although I think that was discontinued in 08 . Either way it's gonna scratch like hell so maybe you should pick a color you don't really like or yellow, I hear thats the only color with quality paint.
Well I did wanted the Rescue Green but as you already mentioned it was discontinued in 08

I'm pretty sure that I'll go for the black one but I'm really confused between the Black and the White... which one do you think? They both looks great!
Old 11-12-2008, 05:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by crazyclown
Well I did wanted the Rescue Green but as you already mentioned it was discontinued in 08

I'm pretty sure that I'll go for the black one but I'm really confused between the Black and the White... which one do you think? They both looks great!
I have black and it looks great when it is clean but it doesn't stay that way long. I think it also shows the sratches much more. I think if I had it to do over again I would stay with a lighhter color. Also remember, it never hurts to please the Mrs.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:53 AM
JK Junkie

I love my Jeep Green, it's the classic Jeep color and really looks good when cleaned up. The other color that has grown on me as I've seen it in person is Sunburst Orange, it has a pop to it and looks fantastic. You really need to see it in person as pictures do not do it justice.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:02 AM
JK Freak

I say go with white, it is very forgiving. I wheel in AZ, and the brush is hell on the paint, but white really hides the scratches well!
Old 11-12-2008, 06:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by crazyclown
Dear All,

I'm not sure if that's the correct position for my post, but I'll try anyway...

I'm going to order a new JK next week or two and I'm really confused about the color...

I wonder if you could help me with the color selection... I've already saw all the threads of show off and I still can't reach my mind...
I want the Black one, but I also want the White, and the Green (but my wife doesn't like the Green so I guess that I won't take it...), maybe Red, Blue... anyway I want the JK in every color but unfortunately I can only afford one JK.
It would be great if you could help me to decide and of course show your JK's to impress me and make me want to but this color!!!

Many thanks for you help!
~Y

SillyClown you should have made a POLL, that would have expedited your search. I personally like the sunburst orange...then flame red
Old 11-12-2008, 07:43 AM
Wes
JK Enthusiast

I bought black because I've always wanted a black vehicle. Almost all add ons look great with it, however it's a pain in the ass to keep clean. So if that isn't a problem for you then go black

Quick Reply: New JK color