Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Jeep Toy - Custom 9 Switch Panel w/ Dual Winch

Old 08-29-2009, 01:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also, why the two toggles for winch in/out? Are you going to have a winch in your rear bumper as well? Will it turn on with the same front winch switch?
Old 08-29-2009, 03:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the non response, I hadn't noticed there were so many questions on this. I m happy to share. This is indeed 12voltguy's work. His work is good, but be prepared to wait, as it's only him, and he gets orders

But I am happy to wait for quality.

I have a total of 9 switches for applications and a dual winch control that will manage my front and rear winches. The swistches were chosen for size.

4 lights
Compressor
Front & Rear Lockers
3 Aux Switches (for rock lights and auxiliary fans etc.)

This panel uses the Daystar panel, so the mount is in the center console.

I would recommend no more than 8 switches with my winch switches, as the left most switch gets bashed by the transfer case shifter.

Price was about $360.

I ll try to post some pics in the day time with it in the jeep tom.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkJason
Thats gorgeous... what kind of toggles are you using and why?
currently they are red anodized aircraft toggle switches. Similar to what you see here:
amazon.com/Pilot-Anodized-Safety-Toggle-Switches/dp/B000BB7ACY[/url]

The reason why I want to go this route is because if its just a rocker switch, or, a push button, it can be activated accidentally. With these, you have open then up, then flip the switch. Plus, I haven't seen a jeep yet with them.. So, that's my unique add on for my jeep.

Last edited by mkjeep; 08-30-2009 at 05:07 AM. Reason: no non sponsor links
Old 08-30-2009, 06:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quick Reply: New Jeep Toy - Custom 9 Switch Panel w/ Dual Winch