Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Jeep, saying Hi

Old 06-10-2010, 08:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ackermania
Haha, I know what you guys are talking about. Since I've gotten it, I've been on the net building my wish-list for mods almost as much as I've been driving it. So far, I've installed my AVIC-D3 navigation and I will be upgrading all the speakers and putting in one or both of the 10" JL W1v2 subs I have laying around (it comes down to how much space they will take up).

Even coming from a 140hp automatic Toyota Celica GT, this car is SLOW. I will be doing a CAI/exhaust/chip as soon as I can afford it.

I will have to restrain myself from doing too many mods because I will be keeping this car for at least 9 years (medical school and residency) and I don't want to do anything that will negatively affect the reliability.

I can't wait to play in the snow with this bad boy. Maybe I'll hit up some light trails, but nothing major. Again, I am too afraid to break something.
Good to have you and welcome! My last car was an Acura RSX Type S. That was a car.

Quick Reply: New Jeep, saying Hi