Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

NEW - IPF 920H4 JK Headlights!!

Old 10-29-2011, 03:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07JK4whl
I have these headlights installed but I am having an issue with them staying lit. The problem seems to be in the harness they supply...if I shake it around enough and jiggle it I can get the lights to come on most of the time, but otherwise I am often left driving with only 1 light.

What gives? And what can I do to fix the issue? I've had these installed for a little over a year, is there any sort of warranty?

Anyone else have this issue and been able to fix it?

Thanks in advance
I had a problem with the passenger side light on my 2008. (Now have a 2012). I unplugged the connector and found some corrosion on th contacts. Cleaned if off and it worked fine. This happened about 2 weeks before I traded it in but it was pretty consistent not working and always worked (at least for 2 weeks) after I cleaned the contacts. If I would have kept the Jeep I would have got some grease for electrical contacts to keep the moisture out for a long term fix.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:35 AM
JK Super Freak

This seems to be a known problem with the connectors on the harness plugs. They don't snap in place. Having read this prior to installing mine I just add a zip tie around the bulb connector to keep it from popping off. Never had a problem.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:41 AM
JK Super Freak

This seems to be a known problem with the connectors on the harness plugs. They don't snap in place. Having read this prior to installing mine I just add a zip tie around the bulb connector to keep it from popping off. Never had a problem.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:35 AM
JK Newbie

Same here with issue of harness not popping in ecen after triming the tab....i put some die electric grease then took two zipties forming a x around plug then taped them up to prevent zip ties from coming loose...no more problems

Quick Reply: NEW - IPF 920H4 JK Headlights!!