Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New and Improved Y90

Old 09-23-2011, 10:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
Alright, although the CHROME steps (Yeah i said it!) are on the Jeep, -they were my first mod, (and they were a christmas gift from my mom).

They are mounted to the frame, and have taken alot of hard hits. Plus they look great doing it Badpunkin' is a witness!
got to keep them then, besides they dont look that bad.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Speed, no these bumpers don't keep the factory fogs, but there are plenty or places to mount lights on here.

Kabokie, we usually wheel at Jeepskool, their next run is October 1 and 2 which we're going to.

And yeah idk about lining the chrome steps, but they do hold up well. I may take them off and clean/polish them.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:13 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by dgnr8
F*%# yea man, looks good!
Plus i was able to use all of the provided hardware, and i didn't have to drill into the vertical support bar!
Old 09-24-2011, 05:49 PM
JK Junkie

And i made a summer screen top for my Jeep! Patent pending, and No it's not for sale, no questions. Compliments welcome.

And a few more pics of random stuff;

Quick Reply: New and Improved Y90