Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New here, this is the progress of my 09 Unlimited

Old 01-06-2010, 05:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here, this is the progress of my 09 Unlimited

This is mine and my wifes first Wrangler, we have had it two or three months now and it has come a long way but it still has a long way to go. Anyway, pics are better than reading so here ya guys go
The day we brought it home

After adding the mopar bug deflector, ventshades, and the factory Rubicon wheels and tires that I painted flat black

Put some more Hella 500's on the bumper to match the windshield lights and threw on a Daystar 2" bb

Then out to it's first trip to Evarts, KY, the closest off road park to here

I have since added wheel spacers, tinted soft windows, and Mopar front and rear offroad bumpers but I dont have pics of those installed yet, let me know what you guys think
Old 01-06-2010, 05:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

looks like you're off to a great start! nice rig
Old 01-06-2010, 05:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looking good bro! Nice job on the wheels. Black Moab's always look good IMO.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:18 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the compliments, here are a couple of pics of the brushed silver Mopar dash kit we put in along with vents from a Sahara, you can also see the Daystar lower switch panel and the Daystar upper dash pad

Last edited by wayoflifette; 01-06-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sambo
Thanks for the compliments, here are a couple of pics of the brushed silver Mopar dash kit we put in along with vents from a Sahara, you can also see the Daystar lower switch panel and the Daystar upper dash pad

I really like that dash kit!!

Quick Reply: New here, this is the progress of my 09 Unlimited