Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Goodies

Old 07-06-2010, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Goodies

Got a few new goodies today!

48'' Hi-Lift. This sucka is heavy!

Member on here was nice enough to send me some Flame Red touch up paint.

Rugged Ridge Full Cover:

(Photo taken down)

Pup didn't know what to make of the jack in the kitchen floor:

Now the plan is to mount the jack somehow.....I was considering between the rollbars in the back. And I really hope this cover wasn't a bad purchase....All in all, I'm happy with my new stuff!

Last edited by Russrover; 07-06-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^Haha, thanks! I'll get some pics up soon of it mounted up!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hah! I got a Flame red touch up kit also. Was at a dealership gettin my oil changed and a tech i was chatting with said he noticed where a rock chip had nicked an eraser sized piece of paint out of the lip of the hood. He got an alcohol wipe and I went in to the dealership and bought the touch up paint. Last thing I wanted was a rust out. (you know I might drive in the ocean like Crash did with Tonka!)

Now whenever I wash my Jeep, i do a nice walk around and check for other spots to touch up. Found 2 more thus far on my door hinges, they for some reason attract chips.

I just keep that touch up and an alcohol wipe in my center console. Just in case.

Quick Reply: New Goodies