Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New to the fourm.

Old 11-05-2012, 02:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the fourm.

How's it going everyone? I'm new to the forum, just wanted to say what's up and introduce myself. I'm David from South Florida. I have an 07 JK 2dr with a few mods done to it. I have installed an K&N Cold Air Intake system, Magnaflow glasspack exhaust, 6" KC Hilites, premium Kenwood Sub sound system, plasti-dip my stock rims. I will be lifting up my JK at the beginning of the new year. Iv'e been debating what lift kits to install and do it myself. Hopefully I will find the lift kit that I want to install through the fourm. I have a picture of my JK so that everyone can see.

Here it is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	385710

Thanks for looking everyone. Look forward to the forum!!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome! definitely tons of info on here. You will find tons of opinions on different lifts.

Quick Reply: New to the fourm.