Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

new to forum

Old 09-08-2010, 05:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to forum

Hello to everyone. I am new to the forum but had been looking at the JK show and tell for a while now. I am currently in Afghanistan and will be here until Dec. I am a big fan of the Jeep wrangler. I had three jeeps so far, all of them Wranglers. I had the 1994 Jeep Wrangler with no AC, in line 4 and soft top. I had the 2001 Jeep TJ sport with inline 6 and hard top. Now, I am a proud owner of 07 Jeep JK Sahara. Some of the mods I have on are 4.88 gears, 4in lift, Pioneer dvd unit, Rockford fosgate subs and amp. I also have the Pro comp wheels and 35 in tires. I will try to attach a picture of my jeep as soon as I learn how to. Just wanted to let you all know that I love this site and appreciates all the input I read regarding the Jeep. My future plan is that when I get home to Memphis after this tour is to drive my Jeep with my wife and daughter to Las Vegas, PCH, and where ever the Jeep takes us. Thank you Projectjk for the wonderful site.

Can someone tell me how to post pics on this site.

Last edited by blkjeepjk; 09-08-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:20 AM
JK Newbie

Great to hear from you. All you have to do is copy your pics to photobucket, copy the direct link that they give you, click on the little tree picture on the new post link, and copy the direct link in there. It's simple bud.
On a different note... thank you for serving!!! I know that you probably don't get told that often enough. God bless and stay safe!
Old 09-08-2010, 06:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome and here are a few places to get started

for Pics...
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...Bulletin-Board
Getting started....
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...com-Start-Here!!

Quick Reply: new to forum