Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Drilled Handle Idea!!!!!

Old 12-19-2009, 10:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dig it. But I just had an idea, bear with me here. Instead of one long slot horizontaly, what if one could make 7 vertical slots with a small tool like a dremel and keep the two headlight looking holes on the ends. PRESTO! Jeep grille logo in the doorhandles. What do you think?
Old 12-19-2009, 11:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigJeschke
I dig it. But I just had an idea, bear with me here. Instead of one long slot horizontaly, what if one could make 7 vertical slots with a small tool like a dremel and keep the two headlight looking holes on the ends. PRESTO! Jeep grille logo in the doorhandles. What do you think?
That's funny I thought the same thing after I had done this. Like I said before I had drilled this one and messed up so I really didn't have an option. But when I order the other 2 handles I will give it a shot and post some pics when I'm done. Worst case I just finish drilling it to look like this one if it turns out bad.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:42 PM
MFX
JK Super Freak

X2
That's the first thing I saw when looking at the handle, the Jeep logo. I think it would look good
Old 12-19-2009, 01:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

a few guys had done this before, I think it looks pretty good, i just don't really bthink much about handles.......
Old 12-19-2009, 01:48 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think this would be a good idea.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like it just the way it is... great idea, great job!!!

Quick Reply: New Drilled Handle Idea!!!!!