Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New discos

Old 07-30-2012, 11:15 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looking good man
Old 07-30-2012, 01:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Pghchamp
looking good man
Thanks sucks you aren't gonna make it this weekend you know anyone heading down on Sunday me and my buddies could meet up with.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

This may be a dumb q but will installing these void my warranty? I really don't care but the wife insists no mods that void warranty so I'm trying to work around that but still build up my ride.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:29 PM
JK Freak

Umm I'm not sure but I don't see how it would.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by loader963
This may be a dumb q but will installing these void my warranty? I really don't care but the wife insists no mods that void warranty so I'm trying to work around that but still build up my ride.
It probably honestly will. Though it won't void your whole warranty, say you had a bad head it wouldn't effect that, but if you had a ball joint go out prematurely they could Blame it on your discos.. Remember they are out to make money, not friends. But in tue positive side ask your dealer that you get your work done and they might give you permission to do this, just make sure you get it in writing so it doesn't bite you in the butt later.

Quick Reply: New discos