Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New Cheap & Easy Mod - Velcro Holster Mod

Old 02-04-2012, 10:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its held up great so far this winter. So it does just fine in the cold, we'll see about the summer heat in a few months
Originally Posted by MrDillClinton
How has it held up? The box says its weatherproof and what-not.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where else would be a good place to mount shit?
Old 02-04-2012, 06:46 PM
JK Newbie

I might just mount the gun using the velcro on a piece of wood and shake it around a hole bunch to see how well it works. That'd be a good way to test it before I acutally do it on the jeep.

And I think i'd have better luck with my little poly 9mm.
You could get the Maxpedition holster that is made for their backpacks. It's adjustable and has Velcro on it that attaches to Velcro inside the bag. I think it would work well if you put the industrial strength Velcro on the inner wall of the center console. That's how I am going to mount mine. The holster is adjustable for almost any size pistol and retails for around $12.00.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hibagons
You could get the Maxpedition holster that is made for their backpacks. It's adjustable and has Velcro on it that attaches to Velcro inside the bag. I think it would work well if you put the industrial strength Velcro on the inner wall of the center console. That's how I am going to mount mine. The holster is adjustable for almost any size pistol and retails for around $12.00.
And Maxpedition makes really quality stuff.

Thats a really good ideal. You could always just pull the holster off the velcro if you needed to carry on your person.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 AM
JK Newbie

Do you think it'd secure this in a holster to the side of the inside of the glovebox?

I did it with my Glock 19 in center console worked great never moves. I did use the really strong stuff.

Quick Reply: New Cheap & Easy Mod - Velcro Holster Mod