Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

New bumpers ... Nates 4x4

Old 10-19-2009, 10:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New bumpers ... Nates 4x4

What do you all think?
This full width runs $440

Stubby is $400

With both of these, you can add receiver hitches, D-ring shackles, fog light holes, and pick your powder coating.

This is the rear bumper for $605 + $300 for the tire carrier

Here is a different bumper, raw before powdercoating, $355 + $300 for the tire carrier
work in progress...

finished...

You can get the bumper with no carrier for $400, again, you can add/delete the receiver hitch, D-ring shackles, and pick your powder coating.

This is a small fab shop, so I'm not sure that they take huge orders, but I think the front full-width looks pretty damn nice. For more info, check out there site. I have never purchased from them or been by their shop to check them out, but the products look pretty nice. I just sort of stumbled across this site, and figured I would fill in the fellow Jeep world. So what does everyone think?

Here is their site --> http://nates4x4.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=31
Old 10-19-2009, 10:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks pretty good. Great prices too!

Quick Reply: New bumpers ... Nates 4x4